Breakwater Bay Eco Estate situated East of Herolds Bay is uniquely located. The estate is wedged between the warm Indian Ocean and Oubaai Golf Estate, an Ernie Els signature golf course. The dramatic cliffs with sweeping views towards Wilderness to the East and Mosselbay to the West will leave you spell-bound.
The natural dense indigenous valleys that grace the estate offer refuge to the various game such as bush buck, grysbok and Steenbok. The bird life is diverse with raptors, sea birds, sunbirds and many more. The various tortoises that live in the fynbos offer a wonderful diversity to enjoy for generations to come. Whales are a common site in the winter months while dolphins play in the surf below.
A cliffside wonderland of flowering fynbos. Valleys densely populated by indigenous trees such as the milkwood. Breakwater Bay Eco Estate aims to reintroduce the coastal fynbos lost through generations of farming with pine trees. The Garden Route is one of eight designated floral kingdoms in the world.
The Breakwater Bay Lifestyle offers all the regular activities seaside activities such as swimming, tanning and fishing. One can enjoy endless coastal walks along the cliff-side path. Go mountain biking. Breakwater Bay will be wheel chair and cycle friendly with high quality roads within the estate.
* 78 Residential properties
* 65 Sold / 13 remain for sale
* Various re-sales also available
* Large properties - 2000sqm to 3500sqm
* Stunning architectural guidelines
* Golf Membership available at Oubaai Golf Club
* Gym membership available at the Oubaai Lifestyle Centre
* Magnificent views from all properties
* Fynbos, birds, small buck species...on your doorstep
* Whale and Dolphin watching
* Coastal property appreciation far exceeds traditional investment vehicles