"Simple, with taste" ... We are a quirky cafe venue with fresh & tasty, restaurant quality food.
We have a varied menu which has something to offer for many occasions - coffee & cake, busy breakfasts, lazy lunches, date night or family groups! We have veggie, vegan & gluten-free options available - please just ask our friendly staff for suggestions.
Free WiFi & newspapers available.
Situated in the heart of Wilderness, we have a lovely sunny deck where you can enjoy your meal while you watch village life go by.
Other things that make Flava Cafe great:
* Craft Beer on tap
* Take-away menu, for when you don`t feel like cooking
* Wheelchair access downstairs & toilet facilities
* Outside tables where you can bring your (well behaved) four legged friend with you
* Fresh Linefish in addition to our ever-popular Hake dishes and awesome tuna salad :-)
* The best ever homemade peri-peri sauce!!
* We try and minimize harmful waste by recycling all our glass, plastic & cans. Our used chip oil is removed and made into bio diesel. Take-away containers are all biodegradable. Only paper straws & bamboo drinks stirrers are served with drinks.
Open breakfast, lunch and dinner - 7 days a week (Closed 25th Dec & 1st Jan).