A Music & Dance festival that includes the diverse South African genres of artists, such as local Jazz, SA Indigenous music, such as Boere Musiek, Mbaqanga, Khoi Music, Xhosa/Tswana/Sotho Traditional music, etc.
• Stalls for Art Exhibitions, focusing on paintings and crafts with typical South African themes, available for sale
• Stalls that would sell typical South African foods, like boboties, braai, mala-mogodu (aka tripe), etc.
• Kiddies’ entertainment that could include go-karts and jumping castle facilities
• A cordoned-off, branded liquor garden, as the venue is licensed, plus a separate VIP Area for Sponsors & Guests
• Vehicles/Trucks Exhibition
• A typical Heritage/Traditional themed dress-code on Heritage Day, 24th Sept, to accentuate ALL South African dress code in its entire diversity – to capture the mood of the weekend!
VENUE: George Landbou Skou, R 102 George
George High & Kie, Roots Rockers Reggae Band, Sikhayiseleni Cultural Dance, Variety Showcase*, Petronel Baard, Jerome Rex & Whaden Johannes, DJ MAX, Germaine Legend, Betty’s Nuclear, Outenikwa Hip-Hop Showcase*, Xholisa Variety Showcase, Munro du Toit, Collin the Bushman & Yoma, David Daniels Band, Riku Latti en & Die Wasgoedlyn, G-Minor, Hakkiesdraad Hartman & Band, DJ Da Loots
Organized by Jakhals Events