Henri House is situated in a quiet residential area
in the heart of the educational hub of
Close to Rhodes University, the private schools, shops and amenities. All within walking distance, five minutes from African Street. The Cathedral is situated on Hill Street, one kilometre away.
The original house was built in 1856 for the Rector of Christ Church, which is situated just around the corner.