The Stilbaai Fynbos Festival offers a unique opportunity to learn more about the regions Fynbos offerings and how Fynbos has inspired many workstreams like art and culinary delights.
This event is in celebration of the Fynbos diversity of Stilbaai and region and consists of the following:
- Guided Walks in Pauline Bohnen Nature Reserve
- Guide Walks in the Tuin-Op-Die-Brak Fynbos Park
- Art Exhibitions and Workshops
- Talks by Botanists and Conservationists
- Cooking with Fynbos
- Bonzais for kids and adults
- Plant Sales
- Gin and Wine Tasting and
- Hessequa Herbarium visits
Travellers and locals interested in attending the festival, are welcome to contact 083 302 5258.